CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Counting down the hours...

Good evening my dear friends and loved ones. This whole blogging thing is new to me, but I wanted to be able to share what the Lord is doing through Martha, Janette, and I while we're in Thailand ministering to the girls who have found freedom, and also the girls who have not yet found it, and have you be a part of that. To see how God has orchestrated this trip and put everything in its place has been absolutely amazing. I cannot begin to tell you how grateful I am for the prayers, responses, and support you all have given. I never once doubted God's faithfulness and I knew if He wanted me going to minister to these beautiful girls He would make a way. And He did:). God's faithfulness never ceases to amaze me. 
The past couple of weeks preparing to leave seem like they've been a whirlwind of emotions, which has been kind of difficult as I am not a very emotional person. But God is my Rock and I know His love never fails me. I am ready to be there, loving on these girls. We love because He first loved us. - 1 John 4:19.
We fly out Wednesday morning for Bangkok and I am beyond eager to be there, serving alongside Bonita and Roy (the founders of Beginnings), Martha, and Janette. Greater things have yet to come, greater things are still to be done in this city.
I cannot tell you how much your prayers mean to me and how much they will be felt while we are in Thailand. I pray to somehow make a difference in these girls lives, but more than anything just to show them Christ and how worthy of His love they are. I love you all and look so forward to sharing with you what God does through us once we are there! 
In Christ I Stand, Lyndsey




1 comment:

  1. can't wait to=hear all the stories. Love and miss you. We've had a great project too, everyone hear says Hi andthey will be praying. LOVE and MIss you,MOM

    ReplyDelete