CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

a few pictures thus far...

So a few of you have been asking to see some pics of our time here so far. Here are a few, and I'll be putting more up later on. Enjoy!....


Ann took us out tonight for shopping and dinner. It was a blast..especially bartering with the people.


This is where we eat meals with the girls. The food is different but soo good.

Every Thai house has an indoor kitchen and an outdoor kitchen. This is
the outdoor kitchen. It's really nice, except for the alien bugs that like
to hang out in it.


The delectable fruit. I swear it's nectar of the gods.

I cannot even begin to describe how good the fruit is here. I don't even know what half of it is called and I don't care. It's delicious.


 
Martha, Janette, and I all partook in some tasty bug goodness today. Surprisingly they tasted quite good. 



4 comments:

  1. surely you didn't eat bugs! yucko. so evidently for you fear is not a factor.

    thanks for the pictures. keep posting them please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Lyndz, Love keeping up, makes you feel not so far away. Tried to add our pix, but I'm computer ignorant. Oh well , We pray for you all the time. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Keep sending updates. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man I can't believe you would eat bugs.....I know you are having a great trip and the experiences you will bring home and have for the rest of your life will be so rewarding. I am so proud of you. Be careful and have fun. Love, Aunt LOU

    ReplyDelete